Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 24, 2008

Teluk Pulai (Pottery) Ba Kut Teh























Teluk Pulai (Pottery) Ba Kut Teh
Taman Intan(formerally known as Taman Rashna)
Klang.

Date : October 13,2008.
How to go there
Enter the Federal Highway after the 2nd toll,keep left and go slow about reaching the fly over,you will see on your left a tall building with Mayban logo.Please go up the flyover,keep left and go towards the Batu Tiga Lama direction.Teleup Pulai (Pottery) Ba Kut Teh is on the right hand side
I took my wife to Teluk Pulai (Pottery) Ba Kut Teh in Klang as my two daughters hate eating pig meat and only my wife, like me loves to eat pig meat.This is the first time I have BKT at this place althought I have eaten BKT from Kuala Lumpur down to Klang.I do not consider myself fussy.When I was in Bangkok for a vacation I went to one stall in the food court at Robinson complex.I ate the pork and the pork tasted was really,the mea was tender and I also can smell the fragrance.After that I could not find one shop or restoraunt that good.




Always ask ourself,what type of taste of BKT we really want and served in what type of plate,pottery,bowl or stainless steel plate,bowl or stainless "pottery" design which is custom made.After checking the blogs in the internet,I decided to go for Teluk Pulai (Pottery) Ba Kut Teh.




Price : RM28.00 for two persons
Menu
Meat : Pork Rib,Pork Belly and Pork Knuckles
Vegetable : Kim Chiam
Rice : 2 plates of white rice
Drink : 1 pot of Jasmin tea
Taste of the meat : Meat not tender looked like they put the meat cooked them at high temperature and then put the meat in the herbal soup which is already.In the big pot of hebal soup they put in the meat.
I have high regard for CHEF surprisingly I am not a chef but I like to eat good food.

Disclaimer : This only represent my opinion and my taste buds.

No comments: