Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 27, 2008

restoran sunrise


Location
restoran sunrise
31,Jalan 21/1,
S.E.A Park,
46300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel : 03-7876 9689
Business Hour : 11.30AM until sold out
Closed every Monday


My wife have been telling me for the past week that this restoran sunrise have deliciou roast duck and she wanted to eat the roast duck and so do I.So together we went to the restoran sunrise and we reached the restoran sunrise at 11.45AM on 26 October,2008



Price : RM54.40 for two persons Menu : RM25.00 half a roast duck eat in
RM25.00 half a roast duck take away
RM 2.00 for 2 plates of white rice
RM 2.40 for 2 glasses of herbal tea.

Taste of the meat : The duck meat do not have the duck smell.The meat was fresh and the skin was crispy.The roast duck of this restoran is delicious.The white rice and the herbal tea were just the normal standard as in most of the restaurant.





Remarks : I reached the restoran sunrise at 11.45AM and by 12.15PM.I left the restoran and I saw a line up for the roast duck.See the photo,I believe the line is just the begining.While we were enjoying the roast duck.My wife told me that she overheard a man telling one of the worker in cantonese " kei tuck ngor pun chek ngup "This was a reminder to the worker for his half a roast duck.Why should the man remind the worker.I pondered for a while.I was seated with my back facing the cashier and looking toward the roast duck hanging at the cutting area.When i turned right I saw a white board hanging on the wall saying business hours @ 11.30AM until SOLD OUT.Closed Every Monday.I believe this is the reason why the got to remind the worker,otherwise there will be not be any roast duck left for him.I quickly ordered half a roast duck to be packed for my dinner.


No comments: